Art & Wine Experience in Valpolicella
Visit to Palazzo Montanari and wine tasting
An experience to discover Palazzo Montanari, a magnificent fourteenth-century villa in the heart of the Valpolicella Classica area. Join us on this exciting tour into the world of wine, history and territory. You will visit the vineyards and the manor house, a Renaissance masterpiece, decorated with beautiful frescoes. Finally, you will taste 4 Valpolicella wines: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Ripasso, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico and Recioto della Valpolicella Classico, accompanied by local delicacies, such as extra virgin olive oil and sbrisolona cake.
Price Art & Wine Experience + cold cuts and cheeses: 62.00 € per person
Palazzo Montanari - Via Bure Alto 11, 37029 - Bure di S. Pietro in Cariano (VR)
- Tour of the vineyard
- Tour of the villa
- Tasting of 4 wines: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella Ripasso, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico, Recioto della Valpolicella Classico
- Tasting accompanied by local products
- Days: From Monday to Saturday.
- Time: 10 am - 3 pm
- Duration: about 1.5 hours
- Availability: The experience is available all year round. Minimum of people: 2. Maximum of people: 20.
- Tour and wine tasting available in English and Italian language (more languages on request)