Picnic in the Valpolicella hills
Vineyard Picnic experience at Palazzo Montanari
Immerse yourself in the magnificent scenery of the Valpolicella Classica wine region, halfway between Lake Garda and Verona. All you have to do is order our picnic basket full of delicacies and prepare yourself for a relaxing experience, nestled in the heart of the vineyards of the magnificent 14th century Palazzo Montanari villa in the hills of Bure. The ideal spot to taste local specialities and sip on a glass of wine, surrounded by green nature.
Palazzo Montanari - Via Bure Alto 11, 37029 - Bure di S. Pietro in Cariano (VR)
- 1 bottle of red wine per 2 people (Valpolicella Classico from Palazzo Montanari Winery)
- Rice salad or barley with vegetables
- Focaccia bread
- Regional cold cuts and cheeses
- Boiled eggs
- Fresh fruits
- 1 bottle of water per 2 people
- Days: From Monday to Saturday. Sunday on request.
- Time: 11.30 am
- Duration: By arrangement
- Participants: The experience is available in spring, summer and autumn. Minimum of people: 2. Maximum of people: 40.
- The booking must be made at least 3 days before the experience.
- Please inform us of any food allergies and intolerances
- The menu and the price can be customized to suit individual requirements