Monte del Frà Wine Tasting
A journey through the wines of Lake Garda and Valpolicella
An experience at the Monte del Frà winery in the Custoza wine area, in the heart of the morainic hills on southern Lake Garda. We will take you on a journey through the characteristic wines of Lake Garda and the Valpolicella area. You will visit the vineyard, the winery and the ageing cellar. Finally, there will be a tasting of 4 wines and 1 grappa (Lugana doc, Custoza superiore Ca del Magro DOC, Valpolicella classico Ripasso and Amarone della Valpolicella classico DOCG, Amarone Grappa), paired with local delicacies, such as cold cuts and cheeses.
WINE TASTING + LUNCH
It is possible to add lunch, to enjoy a complete regional wine and food experience. This experience comprises 2 hours and includes:
- Guided cellar tour
- Wine tasting of 3 wines: Custoza Superiore Ca’ del Magro doc (3 bicchieri Gambero Rosso), Valpolicella classico doc, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico docg
- For lunch 3 specialities of the Veneto region
Price for wine tasting + lunch: 56,00 € per person
Azienda Agricola Monte del Frà - Strada Custoza, 35 - 37066 Sommacampagna (VR)
- Guided tour of the wine cellar and tasting with expert guide
- Tasting of four wines and one grappa: Lugana DOC, Custoza Superiore Cà del Magro DOC, Valpolicella Classico Ripasso DOC, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico DOCG, Grappa di Amarone (alternatively tasting of extra virgin olive oil)
- Typical local mixed cold cuts and cheeses of the region
- Days: Wine tasting: from Tuesday to Saturday, Wine tasting with lunch: Friday and Saturday
- Times: Wine tasting: 12.30 pm, Wine tasting with lunch: 10.30 am and 2.30 pm
- Duration: 1,5 hours
- Participants: Minimum of people: 2. Maximum of people: 18 for the wine tasting / 18 for the wine tasting with lunch.
- Experience available in English, Italian, French, German and Spanish language
- Please inform us of any food allergies and intolerances
- The visit takes place in compliance with the current Corona regulations enforced by the Ministry of Health. We kindly ask visitors to comply with the regulations.