E-bike tour with wine tasting in the Lake Garda hills
Cycling experience to discover the flavours and history of the Veneto region
An experience that combines sport, fun and local flavours! This bike tour follows a simple route suitable for everyone, that winds through the morainic hills, vineyards, ancient villages and important places of the Italian Risorgimento period. We will take you on an immersive journey into the world of wine to discover the flavours and history of this region. Just pick your tour!
E-bike tour to discover the vineyards of the Monte del Frà estate in Custoza, embedded in the morainic hills that surround Lake Garda. Here you will not only enjoy the vineyards, but you will also learn about their importance in Italian history.
Afterwards, you will have the opportunity to visit the wine cellar and taste some local specialities. Finally, you will join a tasting of three of their wines: Custoza DOC, Chiaretto di Bardolino DOC and Valpolicella Classico Superiore DOC.
Duration: 5 hours
Price: 75,00 € per person
First, you will discover the beautiful town of Custoza. From here the path winds through vineyards and cypresses to Borghetto sul Mincio, one of the 10 most beautiful villages in Italy.
Afterwards, you cycle to Oliosi for a delicious home-made picnic based on local specialities. You will then return to the starting point at the Monte del Frà winery to take a tour of the cellar. Finally, you will enjoy a tasting of 4 of their wines (Custoza DOC, Lugana DOC, Chiaretto di Bardolino DOC and Valpolicella Superiore Classico DOC), accompanied by a cheese platter and grissini.
Duration: 8 hours
Price: 95,00 € per person
Azienda Agricola Monte del Frà - Strada Custoza, 35 - 37066 Sommacampagna (VR)
- Guided e-bike tour with stops at historical sites
- Wine tasting and local specialities at the winery (picnic in the vineyard for the full-day tour)
- Sportswear, sneakers, hat/cap and sun cream, sanitary wipes, windbreaker in cooler seasons
- Days: from Tuesday to Saturday
- Times: Half-day e-bike tour: 10.0 am - 2.30 pm, Full-day e-bike tour: 10.00 am - 5.30 pm
- Duration: 5-8 hours
- Participants: Minimum people: 2. Maximum of people: 10
- Tour available in English and Italian language
- Please inform us of any food allergies and intolerances
- Depending on the season, the menu may be subject to change: food can range from delicious platters of local cold cuts to gourmet sandwiches and fresh fruit and vegetable salads