Horse Riding and wine tasting in the hills of Lake Garda
Discover the vineyards of Sommacampagna
Nature, fun and local flavours! The horseback ride follows a rural route winding through the moraine hills on south-eastern Lake Garda, passing in the middle of beautiful vineyards and cypresses. An experience to discover the Sommacampagna wine-growing area, famous for the production of Custoza wine. The next stop is at the Monte del Frà winery, to visit the wine cellar and the ageing rooms. Finally, you will sample 3 wines, accompanied by a delicious platter of local cold cuts and cheese.
Ciccio's Ranch - Via Crocetta, 37066 Sommacampagna (VR)
- Tour guide
- Degustation of wines and local produce
- Comfortable sports shoes
- Days: Tuesday - Thursday - Friday - Saturday
- Time: 2.30 pm
- Duration: 3 hours
- Participants: Minimum of people: 2. Maximum of people: 4.
- Experience available in English and Italian language
- Also for beginners
- Not recommended for children under 16 years of age