Art & Wine Experience in Valpolicella
Visit to Palazzo Montanari and wine tasting
An experience to discover Palazzo Montanari, a magnificent fourteenth-century villa in the heart of the Valpolicella Classica area. Join us on this exciting tour into the world of wine, history and territory. You will visit the vineyards and the manor house, a Renaissance masterpiece, decorated with beautiful frescoes. Finally, you will taste 4 Valpolicella wines: Valpolicella Classico 2019, Valpolicella Ripasso 2017, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2011 and Recioto della Valpolicella Classico 2017, accompanied by local delicacies, such as extra virgin olive oil and sbrisolona cake.
ART & WINE EXPERIENCE + LUNCH
For the tour at 12 noon, it is possible to add lunch, to enjoy a real regional wine and food experience:
- Local cold cuts and cheeses, focaccia bread, polenta and snacks
- Typical dessert
- Amarone Grappa
- Water and coffee
Price Art & Wine Experience + lunch: 50,00 € per person
Palazzo Montanari - Via Bure Alto 11, 37029 - Bure di S. Pietro in Cariano (VR)
- Tour of the vineyard
- Tour of the villa
- Tasting of 4 wines: Valpolicella Classico 2019, Valpolicella Ripasso 2017, Amarone della Valpolicella Classico 2011, Recioto della Valpolicella Classico 2017
- Tasting accompanied by local products
- Days: From Monday to Saturday. Sunday on request.
- Time: 10 am, 12 noon (possibility of lunch), 2.30 pm and 4.30 pm
- Duration: about 2 hours
- Participants: The experience is available all year round. Minimum of people: 2. Maximum of people: 30.
- Tour and wine tasting available in English and Italian language (more languages on request)
- Face mask and Green pass required