Vespa Tour - Flavours of Valpolicella
Vespa ride through the Valpolicella delicacies: wine, oil, cheese and cold cuts in a stunning landscape.
Valpolicella is known worldwide for its excellent wine production. This territory has been shaped by rural work and it is sprinkled with the marvellous ancient villas that, behind their beautiful old facades, hide their modern and industrial souls. A 90 km long tour throughout the delicacies of this land; not only wine but also oil, cheese, cold cuts in an unequalled scenery. Flavours, emotions and traditions all in one itinerary to satisfy all your senses.
- Enjoy a marvellous panorama of Verona from Castel San Pietro, from this panoramic point you can admire the whole Scaliger’s city
- Visit one of the most ancient oil mills of the area, where they still use the traditional techniques, and have a taste of the aromatic olive oil that cannot be found on a large-scale distribution
- Visit the garden of Villa Arvedi, considered as one of the treasures of this area
- Sample the artisan cheese made in a small local farm
- Discover the whole wine selection of Valpolicella, from Classico to the more expensive Amarone in a small winery run by our friends
- Have a taste of an extraordinary ham and other meat specialities in a kitchen studio that you can visit only by invitation
- On an amazing Vespa, drive through the hidden paths among the hills and the vineyards, admire the beautiful sceneries of Valpolicella and take a lot of incredible photos for your friends
Start point: Via Caliari 8, Sona (VR) o transfer da Peschiera del Garda.
- Vespa scooter and rental of additional equipment
- Third party liability (TPL) insurance
- Full tank and refuelling, if necessary
- Technical support/maintenance work on the scooter and a replacement scooter, if necessary
- iPhone provided with electronic guide and Internet access
- Garmin navigator
- Trip leader
We conceived our trips for those people who have experience in driving a scooter or a motorbike. Therefore, we suggest you to practise driving them before taking part in the experience. You must be at least 21 years old to use our service. The driving licence Category A is required in order to rent a Vespa GTS 300 Super. More than 2 years of car or motorcycle driving practise and the driving licence Category A1 or B are necessary conditions to rent a Vespa Primavera 125.
Distance: 90 km
Days: from Monday to Friday
Duration: 6 - 8 hours
Start point: Via Caliari 8, Sona (Verona). Otherwise, transfer from Peschiera del Garda
Departure time: 9 a.m.