Vespa Tour - Lake Garda
Vespa tour from shore to shore through an amazing landscape and fabulous villages, including local specialities.
Many people come to Lake Garda to see its beautiful landscapes and to take a tour around the Lake. However, they are often disappointed by the traffic along the coast road, the full parking lots, the crowded restaurants and the many barriers that hinder the view on the Lake. If you want to avoid these unpleasant situations then come to enjoy our "Day on Lake Garda" tour.
- Visit both sides of Lake Garda in one day avoiding traffic
- Take a selfie where cars cannot have even a short stop
- Enjoy the most exciting views of Lake Garda and its shores
- Cross the Lake on the ferry without waiting in line
- Bring home the delicious typical products of the Tremosine area with a special discount
- Eat the tasty local dishes at the best table of a good restaurant in the area
- Discover one of the most mysterious canyons of Italy
- Drive a shining Vespa around the lake and on the mountain
Start point: Via Caliari 8, Sona (VR) o transfer da Peschiera del Garda.
- Vespa scooter and rental of additional equipment
- Third party liability (TPL) insurance
- Full tank and refuelling, if necessary
- Technical support/maintenance work on the scooter and a replacement scooter, if necessary
- iPhone provided with electronic guide and Internet access
- Garmin navigator
- Trip leader
- Lunch and tastings
Ferry: Vespa 300cc € 10,50
Ferry: Vespa 125cc € 8,60
Ferry: Second Passenger € 6,50
We conceived our trips for those people who have experience in driving a scooter or a motorbike. Therefore, we suggest you to practise driving them before taking part in the experience. You must be at least 21 years old to use our service. The driving licence Category A is required in order to rent a Vespa GTS 300 Super. More than 2 years of car or motorcycle driving practise and the driving licence Category A1 or B are necessary conditions to rent a Vespa Primavera 125.
Distance: 150 km
Day: Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, Sundays
Duration: 7-8 hours
Start point: Via Caliari 8, Sona (Verona). Otherwise, transfer from Peschiera del Garda
Departure time: 9 a.m.