Verona by night
Experience an unforgettable evening with Romeo and Juliet in the places of their famous love story
Start with a guided tour of Verona and discover the history of the city of lovers. Climb the 368 steps of the Lamberti Tower (lift available) and enjoy the breathtaking view from the top of the panoramic terrace of the Tower of Love. Enjoy a drink in Julia’s courtyard followed by the first scenes of Shakespeare’s famous tragedy. Follow the protagonists, Romeo and Juliet, in a travelling show across Verona to the locations of their love story. A thrilling show that takes you to the most fascinating places in the city, such as the courtyard of Juliet, the Scaliger tombs and the beautiful squares of the old town, ending with an ice cream in the company of the actors.
- Excursion from Lake Garda to Verona to enjoy the city by day and by night
- Walking tour to discover the most beautiful corners of the city
- Watch the travelling performance of Romeo and Juliet crossing the city
- Get ready to marvel at wonderful monuments rich in history and culture
Departure location: Bardolino
- Round-trip transportation to and from Lake Garda
- Tour guide
- Walking tour of the historical centre of Verona
- Tickets for the Torre dei Lamberti
- Headsets for live commentary in English
- Aperitif and icecream
- Excursion map
- Bottle of water
- Lunch, food and drinks.
- Entrance fee to the Arena amphitheatre.
- Entrance fees to museums etc.
Day: Friday (from 5 July to 6 September)
Time: Departure from 1:00 pm, return from 00:30 am
Duration: 8 hours
Participants: A minimum of 15 participants is required for the excursion to take place
- The travelling show "Romeo and Juliet" will be performed in Italian and English from 05.07 to 14.07 and from 25.08 to 06.09; only in English from 15.07 to 24.08
- The guide may change the itinerary according to traffic or other conditions
- Departure available also from the following locations: Limone, Riva, Torbole, Malcesine, Torri, Garda, Cisano, Lazise, Peschiera, Maderno, Gardone, Salò, Moniga, Desenzano, Sirmione
- Pets are not allowed