Sailing cruise with aperitif & entrance ticket “Bardolino con Gusto”
Climb aboard Veliero San Nicolò for discovering the most evocative places of Lake Garda! The sailing cruise leaves from Bardolino, passes through Garda and Punta San Vigilio. It’s a unique experience during which you can enjoy the landscape while savouring 2 local wines (Bardolino and Chiaretto) with a tasty aperitif.
After this tour, it’s time to attend “Bardolino con Gusto”, an event designed for learning more about all the local products of Bardolino area. The event takes place indoor and is exclusively reserved to participants.
Veliero San Nicolò - Piazza Principe Amedeo - 37011 Bardolino (VR)
- Sailing excursion on Lake Garda
- On board: 2 glasses of Bardolino wine, 1 glass of Chiaretto winr, water
- On board: stuffed focaccias and slices of pizza
- Entrance ticket for the event “Bardolino con Gusto” (with a glass and wine glass holder necklace)
Days and time:
- Friday 2nd of October 2020, from 5pm to 7pm
- Saturday 3rd of October 2020, from 11am to 1pm
- Saturday 3rd of October 2020, from 5pm to 7pm
- Sunday 4th of October 2020, from 11am to 1pm
- Sunday 4th of October 2020, from 5pm to 7pm
Duration: 2 hours
Participants: The Per-Bacco sailing cruise on Veliero San Nicolò requires a minimum of 15 participants. Limited places: maximum of 28 people per sailing cruise, 18+ only.
- Limited offer: tickets available till Sunday 20th September 2020.
- In case of bad weather, the sailing cruise on Veliero San Nicolò will be cancelled and refunded – except for the entrance ticket to "Bardolino con Gusto" (€ 10.00 per person), as the event will take place regularly and according to the pre-sale rights.
- Pets not allowed