Lake Garda wine tour with tasting
5 half-day tours dedicated to the best wines of Lake Garda
Discover the variety of Lake Garda wines and take a tour of the wine growing areas around the lake. Immerse yourself in Italian wine culture and history and get to know the renowned wine-growing areas from grape to wine. We will take you on a journey to the local wineries that best represent the traditions of the place. The winemakers will explain you all the details and secrets of the production process and make you sample excellent local wines, served with other delicious specialities and regional products.
You can choose from 5 tours, each representing another famous wine area and including a guided tour of two selected wineries with wine tasting:
- Bardolino, on the beautiful eastern shore of Lake Garda, with breathtaking views and fine wines.
- Valpolicella, the famous hills in the hinterland of Lake Garda, where you can enjoy a picturesque scenery and world-renowned wines.
- Lugana, at the southern shore of the lake, between Brescia and Verona, home to the excellent white wine of the same name
- Valtenesi, between the western shore of the lake and the morainic hills, where unique wines are produced
- Trentino, on the fascinating northern shore of Lake Garda, perfect setting for romantic walks with a glass of wine.
- Pick-up service at your hotel and retour
- Guided tours of 2 wineries
- 2 tastings of wines, accompanied by local products
- Days: From Tuesday to Friday
- Time: Around 2 pm
- Duration: 5 hours