Cooking lesson - Vecchio Mulino Lab
Learn, taste and have fun with the chef in a cooking class on Lake Garda
A unique occasion to learn the art of Italian cuisine from professional chefs and to flaunt your culinary skills. Get your hands dirty to realise a complete menu, from starter to dessert, using fresh ingredients selected from small local producers. Learn how to make different kinds of bruschetta, homemade pasta from scratch, ravioli, fillings, sauces like a real chef and have fun personalising the recipe of the king of Italian dessert: the tiramisù! After the lesson you have the chance to taste with your mates the delicious recipes made, paired with local wines from the Lake Garda region. What could be better than sitting on a table and eating together with the people who cooked with you? Just as the Italian tradition teaches us!
Vecchio Mulino Lab - Via Mandella 10/C - Peschiera del Garda (VR)
- 3-hour cooking class with 2 professional chefs
- Apron and chef hat
- Water bottle
- Cookbook of the recipes prepared in Italian or English
- Lunch with complete menu
- Tasting of 2 local wines
Days: from Monday to Friday (from June to September)
Time: from 10:00 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Duration: about 4 hours (course + lunch)
Participants: The class is confirmed if the required minimum number of 4 participants is met.
- Lesson available for all levels
- Minimum age: 18
- Special requests for families and children (upon availability)
- Accessible with wheelchair
- Please inform of any food allergy and intolerance at the moment of booking
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before the class starts