Apartments La Torre
In the heart of the old town Lazise and only a few steps from the lakeshore, there are the Apartments La Torre, at the top floor of a building with very few other apartments.
Thanks to its strategic position, close to the most important amusement parks and the main landmarks of the area, Lazise is one of the most visited towns of the Lake Garda Riviera and it has been known for being the first municipality (comune) of the Italian history since Medieval times. Its centre is surrounded by ancient walls and it is characterized by the Scaliger Castle, which is the symbol of the town.
The historic centre, where the Apartments La Torre are located, is a maze of alleyways and side streets full of typical restaurants, bars and shops.
The town looks over the picturesque marina, offering a romantic and suggestive scenery.
A pleasant cycle and pedestrian path along the lake connects Lazise with the close towns of Cisano and Bardolino to the north and Peschiera del Garda to the south.
The two spacious apartments are decorated in a modern style and equipped with all comforts. Being at the top level of a central building, they are reachable through stairs; there is no elevator available.
The Apartments La Torre are multi-level penthouses with internal flights of stairs.
They can host up to 6 people and are composed of a living room with a double sofa bed, a dining area with kitchenette equipped with dishwasher, oven and microwave oven, a double bedded room, a twin bedded room, two bathrooms (one with shower and one with bathtub).
One of the two bathrooms has a washing machine. There is one flat panel TV in the living room as well as in both bedrooms.
Moreover, the apartments are provided with a radiator heating system, air conditioning and a safe. From the spacious terrace, furnished with a table with chairs and 2 deck chairs, it is possible to enjoy a beautiful lateral view on the lake. Guests can take advantage of one complimentary parking lot at a distance of 200 metres.
• TRILO TOP (from 1-2-3-4-5 to 6 people)
Consisting of living room with double sofa bed, a dining area with kitchenette, 1 double bedded room, 1 twin bedded room, 2 bathrooms (1 with shower and 1 with bath tub), WC.
Key holder: Europlan Spa - Via Gabriele D’Annunzio, 11 - 37011 Bardolino (VR).
Arrival time: from 4 to 7 pm.
Departure time: within 10 am.
Any arrival times different from the ones stated above, must be communicated in advance to the reception, calling the following phone number one day before the arrival:
+39 045 6209464. This way, the key delivery will be planned and guaranteed.
Two complimentary parking lots per apartment, at a distance of about 200 metres in a public car park (closed from 01:00 am to 08:00 am).
• Welcome package: wine, olive oil, water (for direct bookers only)
• Cleaning set (Kitchen cloth, Dish sponge with single-dose detergent, Scrubber/mop, Broom with dustpan, 1 bin bag)
• Single-dose laundry detergent
• Dishwasher tablet
• Final cleaning
• Pool towel and table cloth
• First set of linen and towels
• Toilet paper (1 roll)
• Cost of utilities
• Air conditioning
• Baby bed/high chair
• A fantastic sailing cruise of 3 hours aboard the Veliero San Nicolò (from May to September, for direct bookers only)
• Bed linen and towel rental as follows:
– Double bed linen set + towel set: € 25,00 for 2 people
– Double bed linen set (2 bed linens + 2 pillowcases: € 13,00 package for 2 people
– Single bed linen set + towel set: € 14,00 per person
– single bed linen set: (2 bed linens + 1 pillowcase): € 9,50 per set
– Towel set (1 bath towel + 1 hand towel): € 9,50 per set
• Refundable deposit: € 80,00 (in cash)
• City tax, tips, extra charges and anything not specified under “Services included in the price"
Book your holiday now to get a 10% discount on your stay! With this exclusive Prepay & Save deal you can enjoy Lake Garda in all its beauty and save 10% off the regular price.
Non refundable rate. The credit card will be charged with the cost of the entire stay at time of booking.